Thursday, October 2, 2008

Well sunshine damped my acne on my back

« ...There are many homemade facials and natural products that can be applied to the face to help treat and prevent acne. There are many masks that can be made from a variety of ingredients, one of the best is honey. A honey mask is a great and effective way to prevent acne from getting started as honey contains antibacterial properties and also softens the skin. Adding cinnamon to a honey mask and leaving it on overnight, being washed off in the morning, is especially effective in the prevention and treatment of acne....
..." Brew a couple of plain tea bags, and mix in some dried basil. Allow the liquid to brew for about thirty minutes, and allow cooling until slightly warm. Apply on your blackheads with a cotton ball, and the mixture will help to open up and clear out your pores....»

«...So, then I started looking in the internet for acne treatment for men. I was then came upon a remedy that changed my life forever. The remedy was simple did not take that much time or money. Let me remind you that I have tried Proactive, Murad, Acne Free, Clearsil, Neutragena, and everything else that promises you clear skin. The remedy included Baking Soda, and a hot rag or towel. I would then start off with the baking soda. I would make the baking soda into a paste by mixing it with a little bit of water. The remedy said to apply to affected areas. My whole face was affected so I just had to apply the paste to my whole face. Every night I would apply this paste. The paste drys your pimples out leaving them to look and feel like frozen little mountains. Don't worry they will only look like this with the paste on. So every morning I would wash off the paste because it drys up into sort of like a facial mask. Once I wash my face it feels refreshing and almost all pimples are washed off along with baking soda....»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: can sugar make my acne worst, dermatology and chest acne cure, moisturizer acne

No comments: