Thursday, July 3, 2008

Does bio-oil really work for acne scarring and how to get rid of acne

There has been always a debate regarding the sex and acne. The sex and acne, myths and facts have no authenticity but they are strongly believed by the people all across the world. The number one issue that comes to any male's mind is the link between the masturbation and acne. The history of masturbation holds many bizarre and that has been a moot point. The myth is masturbation can cause blindness, mental disturbance, acne, and/or severe hair growth.
It can not be disputed that acne is by far the number one skin issue plaguing teenagers. However is the bigger problem is many believe that is something that merely a part of puberty and must be waited out, this is not the case. Acne is a recognized medical condition and has very real side effects including permanent scarring of the skin and emotional pain and low self esteem. Teenagers are indeed faced with raging hormones but the embarrassment and grief of acne is unnecessary because it can be effectively treated.
This used to happen all the time to me. It wasn't until I looked at the relationship between acne and food a little closer, that I was able to boot acne out of my life... FOR GOOD. Once I eliminated foods such as white flour, sugar, hydrogenated oils, iodine and a few others, I saw my skin change right before my very eyes. It was shocking!
hilllltav.blogspot.com
tags: second month of pregnancy gas cramps acne, removing old acne scars- at home remedies, cons about doxycycline for acne

No comments: