Thursday, July 3, 2008

Fighting acne naturally and back acne treatment pills

I had acne for many years, and one day whilst looking online I found the acne free website. As my acne was quite severe, and I had tried many things in the past that didn't work, I figured that I might as well give it a go. So I purchased the book...and was instantly disappointed. You see, the acne free in 3 days program is basically a 3 day apple fast. This means eating nothing but apples for three days! Although I knew it would be hard to follow through to the end, I was willing to give it a try and see what happened. So I started the fast...
Get Rid of Acne With No Products or Medication!
First, consult widely. I am pretty sure that you know several people who have had acne and cleared it up or who have it presently and are in the process of clearing it up. Try to gain knowledge from their experience. Take notes. Then you can try a few of the things that were efficient for these people. Hope for the best, but understand that it may take a while before you hit on the combination of products, treatments and lifestyle changes that will help you the most.
ovprpricpdpam.blogspot.com
tags: which lotion soap for acne, can taking a triphasic birth control cause acne, treating acne redness

No comments: