Sunday, September 28, 2008

Best rated acne treatment

« ...I am a travel agent. One day I asked my wife, why she always denies going to any party with me? And to my surprise she told me with tears in her eyes, that she feels very embarrassed with ugly acne marks on her face. She asked me the same question. How do I get rid of my old acne scars? She started having serious skin problems, as a teenager in high school. She tried different treatments available in the market, like the skin care creams, lotions, and cleansers. Nothing really gave her the results she was looking for. In fact, she found out years later that the same over-the-counter products, she had spent money on and tried, had assisted in worsening her acne condition....
...Well, the truth is, there is no miracle cure for acne. Treating acne requires hard work and discipline. You will need to look for a long-term solution rather than the overnight miracle that promises to take the zits away the next day. What you need is a skin care system that targets you acne problem, a change in your lifestyle and habits, as well as using proper acne products....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...For most people, acne is something that they have to deal with in their teenage years. Pimples, blackheads and other blemishes are nothing but manifestations of the body's hormones in overdrive because of adolescent development. This type of acne usually clears up or is dramatically alleviated as the person gets older....»
Full Text: http://acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: stop acne forever, best moisturizer for acne prone skin, acne skin care products

No comments: