Monday, August 4, 2008

Acne on the lips pictures and clinique face acne wash

Ooh, did I mention that the acne condition I was having was among the most severe my dermatologist, father, mother, school teachers, the clerk in the office, and many other people had ever seen? I had hundreds of acne on my face until I learned the secret to cure acne.
Bacteria are usually the cause of folliculitis but strains of yeast can also infect hair follicles. How does this happen? When skin is already damaged from shaving or chafing, it is easier for the bacteria to take hold. If pores are clogged with sweat, oil or makeup, they are also more susceptible to infection.
You can even make your own acne scar cream out of a generic milk cream base mixed with lemon juice!
slirtatioushas.blogspot.com
tags: acne medication skin red, how to remove acne scarring permanately, laser peel for acne

No comments: