Monday, August 4, 2008

Cystic acne swelling and acne is making me break up with my gf

SO what is acne? Yes, most are familiar with the red spots associated with an acne diagnosis. I am not sure there is a person alive that has not had the embarrassing emergence of a whitehead or the shock of up close observation of one's nose only to find an onslaught of tiny blackheads. I am sure you arte with me when I exclaim, "I hate acne. It is absolutely gross!" As defined by Webster, we read, "Acne Vulgaris (commonly called Acne) is a skin disease, caused by changes in the pilosebaceous ...." Yada yada yada. Let's skip the mumbo jumbo and get right to the practical.
Check the labels on all of your skin care and make-up products. Be sure they are water based and will not clog your pores. Many skin product companies will use the term "noncomedogenic". This term means the product will not clog pores.
So, the next best thing to do is to choose your cosmetic with care. Look for cosmetics that are dermatologist tested not to cause acne. Most probably, these cosmetics are going to be more expensive, but for the sake of protecting your skin, the price is definitely worth it.
fortuitousgainc.blogspot.com
tags: super bad acne, medicine for acne on back, shoulder, chest, how to naturally cure acne

No comments: