Monday, August 4, 2008

Best treatment for adult acne and will dove ivory soap help acne

The most effective way to control acne of the skin is by controlling the way that you live your life. This means that, if you have a healthy and nutritious life then there is no need for you to worry about acne.
Or use of basil (tulsi) and azardirachta indica (neem) can work effectively on acne and also reduce there occurrence in future. For oily skin you would want to add peppermint, rosemary and possibly lavender. If you have dry skin add the following to help with that, chamomile, fennel seeds and roses.
Acne is caused by food, and by making some simple changes to my diet I cured my acne after many years of suffering. If only I had known years earlier I would have saved myself a lot of trouble.
cellaretcommeh.blogspot.com
tags: getting rid of black scars from acne, mary kay acne treatment gel, tips on how to remove acne

No comments: